After searching a bunch of rings online, you figured out a ring that probably suits you best. Now, you ordered the ring and when you get it in your finger, you feel like you are wearing some sort of bangles in your fingers and think, "Before ordering, I should first checked the ring size of my finger." As your ring size would be 4.5 and you ordered a wrong one. So, if you don’t want to be in this type of situation, as this could be disastrous for you especially when you have few days to the wedding. So it's better to figure out what is the appropriate ring size for your finger before you start hitting online.
This informative article is majorly distributed in two sections. In the first section, we provide you some simple hacks that you can use to figure out what is the best ring size for you. And the second section states the different types of metal rings available online for ring size 4.5.
To measure your ring size you have to just need an appropriate lengthened thread or an old ring or a ring sizer tool. Let's discuss all of them in detail.
A. Using Thread or floss: You can get a floss thread from your bathroom, now, you have to just wrap it easily without stretching it too much. Use a marker, and mark the point that encircles the whole finger. Now with the use of a ruler, you have to note down the appropriate length in mm and cm. And when you're using floss then try to have more than one reading for more accuracy. If your ruler's reading is 15.3 mm then it indicates you need a ring of size 4.5 for the wedding.
B. Using Old Ring: The second method uses an old ring of yours, to determine your ring size. Take a ruler (transparent ruler are good in this scenario) and aligns to the longest mid. And note down the points. The ring should be slow move upward till you find the longest value of the ring. Similarly, using floss you have to just observe the values in cm or mm and you definitely get your ring size.
C. Using a Ring Sizer tool: The third and most accurate method is using a ring sizer tool. So, if the above two simple methods don’t work for you then try to get a ring sizer gauge. One can easily find ring sizer gauge at a jewelry shop or online. In this mechanism, you just have to put your finger like a ring and just pull the string with a number to an appropriate tightness and you get your ring size number. One key advantage of using ring sizer gauge is, you directly get a ring size value. (in major ring sizer)
So, you figure out you have ring size 4.5. Now, it's time to give you a serp overview of rings that can easily fit in your fingers which you get in our store. Before going directly to the possible rings of size 4.5, let's complete some basic first, for better understandability.
The number '4.5' in rings size 4.5 indicates a specific value in numerical particularly in mm. The ring size 4.5 is equal to 15.3 mm or 1.53 cm and after converting into inches it would be 0.602 inches. Hence, if you find a ring of size 4.5, it generally indicates you need a finger with a diameter of 15.3 mm. Apart from this, ring sizes probably range from ring size 3 to ring size 17. And for the average American women, the ring size would be 6 and for males, it would be 10. And from 3 to 17, there is a decimal of 0.5 between each number.
Now, you’re done with basic knowledge about ring sizes, now, it's time to figure out some major metals that are used to make rings of size 4.5.
Though the ring size 4.5 has limited designs but you never over with the ring’s design on our online platform. So, you never get over with the options while choosing an engagement and wedding rings of ring size 4.5. Some major metals that are used for making rings are:
1. Gold Ring size 4.5: For sure, if you are a girl, you know, ladies get drifted towards the gold jewelry. And if, your ring size is 4.5 then buying a gold wedding ring of size 4.5 would be the best alternative of buying titanium or tungsten one which is appealing more masculine. There are a lot of options available in gold in terms of color likes rose gold and white gold. They both are very demanding. We have one more tip for buying a gold ring size 4.5 for engagement, that is, buy a rose gold ring if you don't want an inlaid diamond and if you want a raised diamond, buy white gold with platinum inlay surface for more strength to diamond.
2. Titanium Ring size 4.5: If you're FastTrack guy, then titanium wedding rings suit you the most. Their genuine colors with affordable pricing may let you fall in love with its metallic silver and black rings edition. The titanium black ring size 4.5 is quite much more popular than the titanium silver-color ring. In addition, it's highly resistant characteristics make things more creamy in the long run. So, if you like to have a titanium ring then without any further delay, check out our Rings size 4.5 titanium engagement ring or titanium wedding ring of size 4.5. You also stick with black titanium ring, size 4.5 as your engagement and wedding ring.
3. Tungsten Ring Size 4.5: Tungsten a metal that is perfect and suits every personality without harming too much to your bank's balance. These metals due to their affordable pricing become more popular in mid-range rings that only cost your couple of hundred dollars and you get a lustrous finished tungsten metal that is known for their scratch resistance surface. As tungsten is cheaper than the gold but you never feel cheap on wearing it. Its silver color tungsten can make you feel like white gold. So, if you figuring out a white or silver color wedding ring of size 4.5 then buying a tungsten wedding ring size 4.5 would be the cheap option without compromising with the quality.
4. Tungsten Carbide Ring Size 4.5: Tungsten carbide, an alternative to Tungsten rings, they are popular for their black accent color that may make you a fan of it. Its rich black color is more adorable than matte-finish car paint. Their strong and scratch resistant surface made you feel like a painted surface but they are not. They are so smooth like butter on a hot pan. So, it's better to think of a black tungsten carbide ring size 4.5 if you want a black color ring.
5. Silver Ring Size 4.5: The best alternative to silver tungsten rings for size 4.5 is the silver. As silver-tungsten mostly has not that much lustrous, so if you want a ring that has shine with minimal cost of maintenance then buying a silver ring of ring size 4.5 would be the best option for you. They only sound cheap in comparison to gold metals but its lustrous or polished surface can accompany the shine of white gold but with minimal maintenance. The major drawback of the silver-based metal rings is that they need time to time polishing which sounds too much disturbing especially when you don’t have time for this. Hence, a polished silver ring could be the best-suited option for an engagement ring but not a great idea for wedding rings.
6. Stainless Steel Ring Size 4.5: Cheapest yet effective metal for your promise rings. They are a very effective and cheap alternative of all other rings but the quality depending factor, chromium serves you with the rust-less surfaces. You can often find these rings as a category of biker rings that have some sort of Redbull eye and inlay raised skull. So, stainless steel ring size 4.5 is a perfect gift for adventure guys who have a ring size of 4.5.
A. Engagement Ring of Size 4.5: Choosing a perfect life partner seems not much more difficult than choosing a perfect engagement ring. As you have to figure out two basic things, first is, the ring size and the second is, what color and texture she likes the most. If she likes plain and simple then buying silver titanium ring of size 4.5 and white Tungsten engagement ring of size 4.5 would be the first choice. But if she like the black color then try to first figure out that she wanted a full black engagement ring or an inlay of black carbon fibers or something similar. So, if she likes a full black color ring then gifting her a black tungsten carbide ring of ring size 4.5 is the best option while if she likes a black engraving on silver metal then try black carbon fiber titanium rings of ring size 4.5.
B. Wedding Rings of size 4.5: There are a lot of options that you can get confused while buying a wedding ring, in that situation you can check our gold ring collection of ring size 4.5. In addition, among women the rose gold and yellow gold are much preferred as compared to silver and white platinum for wedding rings. So, if your girl takes care of small details in wedding rings then buy a rose gold wedding ring for her ring size 4.5 is the smartest choice. Apart from this, men prefer to wear silver titanium and tungsten wedding rings over gold ones. And if you want some cheap option with matching wedding rings then you can browse our category with huge discounts than buying individuals rings.
C. Promise Ring Size 4.5: Promise rings signifies your commitment and faith to your partner or friend. Promise rings are generally employed as the matching rings. Therefore, if you are twins with a small ring size of 4.5, then buying a titanium and tungsten rings could be the best options. Or if you want a promise ring of different sizes, let it be, ring size 10 for you and for your lady a ring size 4.5 then we have this option too. In addition, tungsten carbide cross-sign rings of ring size 4.5 is a relevant choice for your mother and grandmother. So, don't forget to shop from our best Tungsten Carbide ring size 4.5 collection.
D. Black Engagements Rings Size 4.5: Black color could be a favorable choice for classy people who want everything in black. So, if your spouse loves to have a black rings then buy one of ring size 4.5 would be the best idea. You could also buy black engagements rings which often use a black inlay of diamonds. But if you want men's black ring, the number one recommendation is men's black tungsten carbide rings of size 4.5. And other most recommend black color rings is the titanium black engagement ring of size 4.5.
E. Black wedding rings size 4.5: Traditionally, buying a black wedding ring was not recommended but considered as a sign of the strength of a relationship. So, if you want to buy a ring that has class but also shows how strong your feeling is, then a black wedding ring for her finger whose ring size 4.5 would be the best option. Now if you ask me what would be the best metal for black wedding rings for size 4.5, my only answer would be tungsten carbide black wedding rings for ‘his’ and ‘her’.
F. Carbon Fiber Rings of ring Size 4.5: Carbon fiber rings of size 4.5 generally have an inlay surface over the base metals like titanium, tungsten, and silver. They have engraved designed or laser cutting carved surfaces. These rings are available in two options one is very familiar black and the other is the fabulous blue. So, if you are in a mood of buying a men's black carbon fiber ring of size 4.5 then first recollect your thought of using base metal. This is because tungsten carbide is always a better alternative than simple tungsten ring with reasonable pricing.
G. Celtic Rings of ring size 4.5: These rings are quite famous for their dragon and knot engraved design. These designs generally have an 18k gold engraved layer that adds charm to these Celtic rings. And the black-silver variant with the gold plated layer is the best Celtic ring for women who wants a different designed ring for their daily wear. All together the popularity of Celtic ring tuned many jewelry businesses to fabricate the carbon fiber engraved surfaces on tungsten rings. So, if you want to buy a Celtic ring of ring size 4.5 for your bride then buy a silver color titanium ring with 18k gold plated layer. And for yourself, a carbon fiber layer inlaid on silver titanium ring proves to be the best example of a matching Celtic ring.
H. Classic Designs of Ring Size 4.5: Who hates classic? No one does, they are one of the most trending rings in the online market. People just want to grab them for their engagements and also for their weddings. Famous and most consumable classic rings are in the form of wedding rings, engagement rings, and the promise rings. And strictly talking about the metals, silver & stainless steel are more demandable as classic promise rings of size 4.5 and titanium and tungsten carbide classic rings are more popular as wedding and engagement classic rings of size 4.5.
I. Cubic Zirconia Ring Size 4.5: Cubic Zirconia is a piece of synthetic crystalline material that resembles famous gemstones called diamonds. They are just placed like the raised portion on the inlaid portion of rings where stones are attached. Cubic Zirconia rings are very cheap as compared to other gemstones. Hence, this is the best option for you if you are going to have a secondary ring which you could wear on your adventure so that your original diamond ring is safe in your wardrobe. And these rings are one of the most demandable among ladies, or you can say that these rings are marketed as women's cubic zirconia rings. So, for your girl's finger of the ring size 4.5, Cubic Zirconia stainless steel would be the best option.
J. Dragon Rings size 4.5: Dragon rings are the same as the Celtic rings that we already discussed. They have dragon engraved surfaces. So, if you are a female or want a dragon ring for your bride then rose gold base with 18k gold inlay surface would be the most appropriate option for you. But if you want a ring for your groom then prefer to have a titanium wedding ring size 4.5 that has engraved dragon designs.
K. Lord of The Ring size 4.5: If you want something different-cum-new designed rings as wedding rings or engagement rings then take a look at our Lord of the Rings size 4.5 collection. These rings have enriched engraved text surfaces that are considerably written in form of Feanorian, or elvish language. The most popular Lord of the rings of size 4.5 for women is rose gold or yellow gold rings. And in men's lord of the ring of size 4.5 is the best option for men.
L. Masonic Rings of Sizes 4.5: In the early days, they are commonly worn by men but now women also prefer to wear Masonic rings. In ancient times, these metals rings are awarded to the champions who won the wars or any festival games. And from then they are actively worn by men and also from then they appear to be a men’s custom to wear the Masonic rings. So, if you have a ring size of 4.5 then Masonic Rings of size 4.5 are a good option for you. You can also take Masonic Tungsten rings for yourself, as an alternative to black carbon fiber rings.
1. How I find my wedding ring size?
Ans. You can find your wedding ring size by using a ring sizer tool.
2. Is it true your ring size is some multiple of your shoe size?
Ans. Some sort of this statement is true. But we don’t recommend you to do so. As it is known that, if you divide your shoe size by two and then add 4.5 you will get your ring size.
3. Does the ring size change with age?
Ans. Yes, ring sizes change with age. As your knuckles get bigger with time.
4. What is the perfect time to take the ring size?
Ans. Warm pleasant room temperature is the best place and environmental condition to take the ring sizes. This is because the skin can get influenced by too much cold and heat.
Browse our Other Categorizes Based On Ring Sizes: Ring Size 3, Ring Size 3.5, Ring Size 4, Ring Size 5, Ring Size 5.5, Ring Size 6, Ring Size 6.5, Ring Size 7, Ring Size 7.5, Ring Size 8, Ring Size 8.5, Ring Size 9, Ring Size 9.5, Ring Size 10, Ring Size 10.5, Ring Size 11, Ring Size 11.5, Ring Size 12, Ring Size 12.5, Ring Size 13, Ring Size 13.5, Ring Size 14, Ring Size 14.5, Ring Size 15, Ring Size 15.5, Ring Size 16, Ring Size 16.5, Ring Size 17.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for the latest stock updates and Discount coupons on Ring Size 4.5 for men and women wedding rings.